We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
HOW TO PLAY:February is National Heart Health Month, and the Y is committed to helping you live healthier lifestyles. Our photo-a-day challenge is designed to remind you to take a second to realize all of the beautiful reasons why you should strive to reach your health and wellness goals. Join us and the rest of your community by documenting steps to a healthier new you!
- Check our Facebook page every day for the photo-of-the-day challenge
- Snap a photo of your interpretation of the photo-of-the-day prompt
- Upload to your favorite social media sites, especially Facebook
- Make your photo-of-the-day public so we can see
- Tag our Facebook page with your picture
- Use the hashtag #MyHeartisY
With convenient locations throughout San Diego County, you’re sure to find a Y near you.
|Enjoy the camp experience year round at YMCA Camp Marston, Raintree Ranch and Surf!|
|Discover how we're strengthening the community through nurturing the potential of kids!|
|Our Youth & Family Services department offers programming to address the community's most pressing needs!|
Copyright © 2015 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA of San Diego County | 3708 Ruffin Rd, San Diego, CA 92123 | 858.292.9622